Thursday, January 14, 2010

sleeping sickness.

You know, at one point, I would ALWAYS over sleep; and I'm not talking sleeping till ten on the weekends...I would literaly sleep half the day away and get up at 2:30. But now I no longer have that problem, quite the opposite in fact. Thanks to this forgien echange business I'm lucky to get 6 hours of sleep a night. While I only have to wait about 2 more weeks to find out what country I'm going to, I'm not sure that my "sleeping sickness" will be cured at that point. It's possible that the situation will worsen and I'll turn into a zombie. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

"It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, because my dreams are bursting at the seams" -Adam Young

Sleep tight, Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment