Tuesday, November 9, 2010

caring is creepy.

It's funny how quickly your mood can change. Halloween left me feeling euphoric but I've drifted from that feeling into a weird funk. I just feel a little off. Not homesick, not angry, not even sad. I suppose I don't know how I feel and that's unsettling. What's even worse is I don't know how to fix it because I don't know why I should be fixing anything. While there have been other things on my mind, I think the weather might be playing a part in all this. It's gray here all most all the time now that winter is approaching and coming from a place called Sun Valley it's no surprise that I'm having trouble adjusting to the lack of direct sunlight. For now I'll just keep listening to rainy day music and maybe I'll be able to bring out the calm, rain loving, Belgian I know is inside of me.


-Alyssa

1 comment: