Monday, September 20, 2010

kill the zombies.

So I was just sitting in my room reading hyperboleandahalf when my host mom walks in with some soup for me. Of course the first thing that pops into my head is, "Wow Alyssa, you have soup! This is the perfect time to write a blog post." Now that you're concerned with my mental stability I can move on. I've been avoiding this. I am sorry. Why I'm sorry beats me. You think people actually read your blog Alyssa? LOloloOLloolOL!!!11one!11 But in all seirousness, if you do actually take the time to read this crap, thank you. So what have I been up too here in Waffle land? A lot. I feel like I will be able to tell you what I've been doing more efficiently with a list.

THINGS ALYSSA DOES IN WAFFLE LAND

1. Drink soup
2. Go to Germany
3. Fail to comprehend ANY part of exponential functions class
4. Fail at playing ping-pong in gym class
5. Parle Francais better
6. Eat...a lot

That's basically a play by play of my life right now, but if you're just craving for more info on every detail of my life (who wouldn't?) you can stalk me on facebook. I've probs already creeped on your profile multiple times. Unless we're not friends on facebook, which could mean one of two things a) You need to add me or b) You're a social reject who lives under a stupid rock and doesn't have a facebook coughkansascough. I suppose this post isn't really telling you much more about what's been going on. It's more of a, "Look I'm sorry I haven't been replying to your emails...or any form of communication. It's not because I don't want to talk to you, it's just that my brain can't handle the awesome of Waffle land and I'm going crazy." Did I mention I'm going to EURODISNEY?!?!? Maybe that explains my odd behavior. Also the game.

Miss my sanity, and you weirdos too I guess.

-Alyssa

P.S. A song from the magical place where I get all my good music just came on. The chorus goes "Kill the zombies by shooting them in the head. They can't eat you if you make them dead. Shoot the zombies, shoot the zombies, shoot the zombies, HEY!" Why is my life so awesome?

UPDATE: Song has changed to Celtic Techno Burrito I think I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment