Monday, August 30, 2010

postcards from italy.

Busy, busy, busy. First off, I am tired ALL THE TIME. There is always something to do and I'm doing it. This weekend there was a Rotary meeting and of course I didn't sleep. Regardless of my lack of sleep the meeting was AWESOME. The Kanzinian family gained a few members and I had a legit discussion about the educational system with them. Also, I'm kinda in Venice right now. LOL WAT? Yeah my host father arranged a last minute trip to Italy and we just arrived today. This year just keeps getting better and I've only been here 2 weeks. Anyway, more updates to come, but right now I need to catch up on True Blood and sleep.

-Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. ALYSSA. YOU'RE KILLING ME. What is your email of preference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, Idaho. So you can creep on my life because I keep my blog updated. You are making it very difficult for me to creep on your every move because your blog never gets updated... this makes me >:-<! Fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha I'm sorry Kansas, maybe I'll try vlogging like you.
    Or you could stop being a social retard and get a facebook.
    Wait, wait, better idea, let's start emailing again.
    All in favor of option number 3 say "I".

    ReplyDelete