Monday, August 16, 2010

rawnald gregory erickson the second.

So first off, title COMPLETELY unrelated. I mean, it's still a song title (as all my post titles are) but yeahhh it's just a really good song. So it's unrelated to what this post is about...SUE ME. Herrrrpppp derrrrp. I have to get up in 4 hours to go to the airport...all nighter? HECK YES. So I'm packed, I'm ready to go, I'm stoked to start this grand adventure. And YOU, yes you, you reading this are in a way coming with me. So be prepared for moody posts, angry posts, sappy posts, bragging posts, and of course posts like these. (THIS IS A HYPER POST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T CATCH THAT) Anywayyyy. I'm gonna go rampage around the internet until I fall asleep or it's 4 am, which ever comes first. Au revoir mes amies!

-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment