Tuesday, August 17, 2010

sigh no more.

So...my first big mistake has been made. My host father asked which day I would leave for Brussels and I said the 17th. When really, I leave on the 17th but arrive in Brussels on the 18th. I feel terrible. I'm sure he's entirely displeased with me and that's so not a good way to start out with your first host family. This has kinda put a damper on my mood, but I haven't even gotten on my first flight so hopefully I can get past this, learn from my mistakes, and NEVER DO IT AGAIN. Also, I had to up grade to first class for my flight to Phoenix because my bags were 4lbs overweight, but hey I feel like it's worth it. Was too nervous to eat breakfast earlier, so I think I shall go do that now. Until later...assuming my host father allows me to still stay with them and doesn't throw me on the street.

-Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. Wait. I am a bit confuzzled by the siteyation. What exactly was it that happened that would upset him? I meeeeeeeeeese you.
    -Camille

    ReplyDelete