Monday, August 23, 2010

the world spins madly on.

I am a forgetful person. I was in denial before, but I can now admit that I tend to forget things. Like my adapter for instance. I went to Mons to vist the parents of my parents (my host grandparents?) and forgot my adapter at one of the houses. They found it and it will be in the mail by wednesday but I'm still displeased with myself. I'm also displeased because I have to type on the weird keyboard again. But c'est la vie! There are worse things I could have forgotten. Moving swiftly on, the big exchange student get-together is in 3 days and I'm s00per st00ked. I hope my sleep patterns will be semi normal by then because sleep deprivation is no fun. I didn't get to sleep untill 4:30 am last night. I just sat there with the Weepies on repeat till I drifted off. Then this morning I went to register for school and played some COD with my brother Nathan. The other night it was discovered that Nathan and I share a love of video games so I asked if he had MW2. He acutally didn't have it but my host father insisted that he had to buy it and now I know what I'll be doing for most of the next 4 months. I suppose that's it for now, but I'll continute to post as often as I can.

p.s. CAMILLE! WHERE ARE YOUR DAILY UPDATES?!? I NEED TO KNOW EVERY DETAIL OF YO LIFE.

-Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment